We look forward to welcoming you to our Brighton Racecourse fair. With up to 175 great indoor stalls for you to explore at this fantastic fair.
Bristling with some amazing antiques, collectables and vintage items, this friendly and welcoming fair is held in the great venue of Brighton Racecourse in East Sussex. Only 10 minutes from both the M23/A23, A27 and trains, there is also ample free parking. There is also a good selection of food and drink available to purchase on site. The amazing Swing singer, Steve Conway, will also be performing live throughout the day.
The carefully chosen mix of exhibitor genres have made for a really rewarding experience for buyers, with something to suit everyone’s taste and pocket.
What do I need to know?
- Up to 175 amazing indoor stalls
- A great mix of antiques, collectables and vintage
- Something to suit everyone’s pocket
- Lots of free parking
- Refreshments and food available to purchase
- Swing singer performing live
- Close to the M23, A23 and A27
- 10.30am to 4.00pm
- Standard entry (from 10.30am): £3
- Early Bird entry (from 9.30am): £5
You can either buy your tickets in advance on our website (and save money) or buy them on the door on the day of the fair.
A genuinely warm, friendly and exciting atmosphere awaits you, and the knowledgeable dealers will be on hand to give you advice and help on choosing between the amazing array of items available.
Telephone: 01293 690777