Please note that if you have booked your Park and Ride pack after 5.00pm on Wednesday 11th June, you will need to collect your passes and wristbands from the Reception Desk on the day of the event. (Sunday 15th June).
Park & Ride Details:
• Guaranteed all day parking space
• 5 minute coach transfer to and from finish line for spectators
• Bicycle and rider transport from finish line to the racecourse
• Helpful stewards on hand to assist with loading and unloading of bikes
• Secure bike transport and holding pens
• Hot and cold refreshments available from 7:30am
• Indoor and outdoor seating, ample toilets and picnic facilities
• AA sign posted / easy access from A27/A23
• Car parks open 7.00am – 7.00pm
• Bus service will start from 8.00am, any riders arriving before this time will need to cycle one mile to Madeira Drive.
Please note the park & ride scheme sells out in advance and has limited availability so it is advised to book early to guarantee your space.
Park & Ride Prices:
• Cars – £18*
• Motorbikes – £15*
• Mini buses & vans – £40*
• Coaches / lorries – £55*
• Trailers (which is additional to the price of the car/van etc) – £15*
• Bikes – £1.50* each
• Plus £1.50 booking fee
*Terms & conditions apply. You must confirm the number of bikes to be transported at the time of placing your order otherwise you will not be provided with bike transport wristbands. Tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
Tickets can be purchased by calling 01273 603580.